Download the Staging Tables documentation and kickstart the database integration process
The fact that you need to pull data from your systems and push it into staging tables provided by DotActiv means you are responsible for ensuring any information placed therein is correct.
But what data fields do you need to populate? And what are the minimum requirements?
What to expect in the Staging Tables documentation:
Formatted in Microsoft Excel, the staging tables documentation details all the necessary data fields you need to populate. The following data fields are included:
- Markets: This includes fields such as Store ID, Store Name, Retailer Retail Format, Region, Cluster, Market Attributes and more. It is a daily feed.
- Products: This includes fields such as Product ID, Product Code, Barcode, Brand, Description, Size Uom and more. It is also a daily feed.
- Sales: This includes a From Date and To Date, Store ID, Product ID, Sales, Units, Sales at Cost, Ranging Indicator, and Facts. It is a monthly feed.
- Store Stock: This includes fields such as a From Date and To Date, Store ID, Product ID, Stock on Hand Cost, Stock Units, and Facts. It is a daily feed.
- DC Stock: This also includes fields such as a From Date and To Date, Store ID, Product ID, Stock on Hand Cost, Stock Units, and Facts. It is a daily feed.
- Export Data: This includes fields such as Store ID, Product ID, Category, Format, Number of Drops (NOD), Actual Facings, and more. It can be a daily feed or as and when needed.
- Getting Data Into and Out of DotActiv: Together with the Staging Tables documentation, you'll receive a PDF detailing how to transfer data into and out of DotActiv.
If you would like to speak to anyone about the Staging Tables documentation or the data integration process that DotActiv follows, you can contact us here.