Just like with other companies, DotActiv’s mission, vision and company values (alongside our company culture) lays the foundation that ultimately drives our behaviour, decision-making, policies, principles and goals.
If you want to learn more about who we are and what we stand for, you can read DotActiv’s mission, vision and company values below:
DotActiv’s mission refers to the main goal we, as a company, want to achieve:
“To be the first choice for Category Management Solutions through the development of Innovative Software, Quality People and Customer Service.”
DotActiv’s vision refers to what we, as a company, aspire to achieve:
“To consistently Exceed the Expectations of our Customers, Staff and Shareholders.”
DotActiv’s values refer to the foundation and guidelines we live by on a day-to-day basis. These company values form part of DotActiv’s core existence and are (always) top of mind while working towards our mission and vision. Essentially our company values define who we are as a collective and describe what sets us apart from the competition.
Our values are:
- We are passionate about our business and promote a positive, energising, optimistic and fun environment.
- We do not tolerate poor performance.
- We strive to get it right the first time, every time and on time.
- We regard change as a constant and adapt accordingly.
- We value mutually beneficial relationships based on cooperative and collaborative teamwork.
- We treat each other with mutual trust and respect and celebrate our differences.
- We build long term relationships with our colleagues and customers.
- We openly demonstrate a commitment to fairness, integrity and ethics.
- We actively encourage, develop and share knowledge.
- We empower independent decision-making and encourage free thinking.
- We understand profitability and the concept of a business within a business.
See DotActiv’s values illustrated below:
Does our company Mission, Vision and Values resonate with you? Why not check out our Careers page for current vacancies? Who knows, maybe you’ll be a great addition to our DotActiv family.
*This article was updated on 22 May 2020 for relevance.